THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
This was so good I am going to start with the last pic first. This went on my plate and was gone in record time. SM Sweet & Spicy and Head Country HOT...great combination.

I have plenty if anyone wants to try it...

Four pork-steaks (pork shoulder) seasoned with Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy.

Four pork-steaks seasoned with Simply Marvelous Cherry for the wife and son.

A little motivation for the cook... Also, my first time trying Head Country Hot...this was some great sauce. Might be my new "Go-To" sauce.

Looking all good

Love me some pork steaks. Funny how they are in every grocery store/ butcher shop you go to here but in other parts of the country some people have never heard of a pork steak.

Love me some pork steaks. Funny how they are in every grocery store/ butcher shop you go to here but in other parts of the country some people have never heard of a pork steak.

That's OK, more for us!!! If they only knew what they were missing...

I love glazed pork steaks and country style ribs. I also love a thin glaze on my venison steaks.......Get your kids to eat it when they were very young.

My problem is my wife hates glazed anything. You nailed it.

Looks farkin delicious! I grew up in the midwest outside of springfield Illinois, being in the northwest now I've yet to see a pork steak?

Back