*** OLD THREAD *** It Could Be Yours......Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners and thanks to all that organized and donated to it, including those buying the tickets.

Pat again congrats on the cooker... When you come and get it... Plan on staying at my house... At least overnite... Want to carry you out to eat.. Cant wait to start the build... You know i am going to add some things to the cooker that were not mentioned... It is really fun to do a build like this... And like Finbish said... I just love these threads... I can see inside the spirit of people... Damn.. This is a great place...

Pat again congrats on the cooker... When you come and get it... Plan on staying at my house... At least overnite... Want to carry you out to eat.. Cant wait to start the build... You know i am going to add some things to the cooker that were not mentioned... It is really fun to do a build like this... And like Finbish said... I just love these threads... I can see inside the spirit of people... Damn.. This is a great place...

Well, who could turn down that invitation?:thumb:

The VFW has been wanting me to cook for them. Now it looks like I'll have the chance!:clap2:

Congrats to everyone that won.

Now we have to start a fund drive for the therapy that PJTexas needs from being a loser again. :boxing:

Glad to see PatAttack won, as I enjoy his take on many things in the N&P section of this forum.

I appreciate the concern but there is no fixing me. :drama:

I'm still in shock over winning the Red Box Smoker. I really don't remember the last time I won anything. I'm thankful to be part of the Brethren family. This is such a supportive community. Thanks for all you are doing for the kids and I hope it inspires others. I know it has inspired me to give more.

I'm still in shock over winning the Red Box Smoker. I really don't remember the last time I won anything. I'm thankful to be part of the Brethren family. This is such a supportive community. Thanks for all you are doing for the kids and I hope it inspires others. I know it has inspired me to give more.

Congrats! You are going to love that little cooker.

congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to all the sponsors and abangs for putting it on.
Also, TuscaloosaQ, you sir are a class act, and i mean to have me one your fine smokers one day.

Well, who could turn down that invitation?:thumb:

The VFW has been wanting me to cook for them. Now it looks like I'll have the chance!:clap2:

I am just north of Atlanta. If you by chance are on your way home with it and go through the atlanta area, let me know. I'd love to see the cooker and meet you!!!!

Again, special thank you goes out to

Paul and Tyler @ Shirley Fabrication. They took this thing to a new level.

Mike and Chase @ Backwoods Smokers. They have been behind this since the first one we did.

Mark Lambert, Sweet Swine O Mine. This is his first one but hopefully he'll stay behind it going forward!!

These guys have tremendous hearts. If you can return the favor, then give them some business so we can keep this event rolling year after year.

I would like to thank abangs and everyone else that helped with this fundraiser.i ended up winning the backwoods smoker.i just found out that not only do i get the smoker of my dreams but i also get a tour of the factory.all that and it was for a good cause...WIN WIN

congrats! i know you are beyond excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back