THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qczar

Full Fledged Farker
John Henry`s that is ................

I just got some in, but won`t be able to cook with it for a few more weeks.

We know the Cherry Chip. is good, can`t wait to try the RAZZZ .............

i got it.. i like the cherry much better.

very similar though.. hard to tell a difference if ya dont know its there.

I recently received a replenishment order from John Henry's for some a few things I like including Cherry Chip....

I was on the fence about trying one bottle of the Raspberry Chip or the Summer Peach Rub.... I went with the Peach as I figured the raspberry and cherry chip would be too similar. Planning to try the peach soon. Too many open bottles I need to work through....

i used some "stubb's" rasberry chipolte on some pork chops stuffed with dried cherries and feta cheese and other spices....was outstanding! did it on the weber gasser.

MilitantSquatter said:
I recently received a replenishment order from John Henry's for some a few things I like including Cherry Chip....

I was on the fence about trying one bottle of the Raspberry Chip or the Summer Peach Rub.... I went with the Peach as I figured the raspberry and cherry chip would be too similar. Planning to try the peach soon. Too many open bottles I need to work through....

Used John Henry's Summer Peach Rub on a few pieces of chicken today... Not recommeded... It was not bad by any means but the chicken was just too "peachy"... can't describe it any other way.

MilitantSquatter said:
Used John Henry's Summer Peach Rub on a few pieces of chicken today... Not recommeded... It was not bad by any means but the chicken was just too "peachy"... can't describe it any other way.

What a shame.
Thanks for the warning.
I won't waste my time, trouble, or money.

Just send the excess rub down my way and I will dispose of it in an enviromentally friendly way :lol:

TIM

Vinnie - send it on over the border to Brooklyn. I've got a peach salsa from Austin that might do real well with it.

Back