OK so how nutty are judges REALLY?

Finally got some photos off the camera... here's the infamous cheesecake balls! :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF6292.jpg
    DSCF6292.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 88
dont feel bad i got beat by some half assed icecreem sandwich in prinston i smoked king crab legs with a nice semi spicey drawn butter sauce

dont feel bad i got beat by some half assed icecreem sandwich in prinston i smoked king crab legs with a nice semi spicey drawn butter sauce

If you turned in King Crab legs with butter sauce for the dessert catergory....I might be able to tell you where you went wrong..:lol::lol::lol:

From the pic, I think it actually looks pretty good! As a judge we were told that a good presentation makes you want to jump in a try a bite as soon as you see it. If anything I want to jump in there out of curiosity of what the heck it is! Again, I don't think it turned out as bad as you thought.

For something that didn't turn out the way it was supposed to, that actually looks pretty good. Good for ya'll on not giving up on it....4th place beats the heck out of a DAL for no turn-in anyday. And just think, you now have a proven "plan b".

I have never said this to another guy before, but I would eat your balls. Them look tasty! They may have been a mess up but I think they look pretty good. Congrats.

Those look pretty good, Jeff!
I still like Mark G.'s dessert entry at Laurie, 2 years ago... It was one of the funniest things I have seen! He cut a hole in one of his broken boxes and turn in a full can of Busch Light... As if any Judge wanted to drink Busch Light... ;-) lol

Back