THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy fellow Buckeye!:-D

If you want to learn more about Q'n, you found the right place!!

If all the right pieces fall into place I should be competeing in Kettering next month. You would be welcome to hang with my team and I'm sure there are a few others too.

Here is a link to the competition.

Jim (Rolling Smoke) put on a really nice comp last year. Very nice park like setting and lots of shade. Wonderful service to the competitors as well.

Pull up a stump and stay a while.

Post often and most importantly, ask questions when you have them.

WELCOME!!:-D

I would love to get thye chance to hang out with your team and learn some of the ins and outs. Thank you for the offer!!

Hey Brother Turk, I second the idea that you check ChineseBob's thread regarding the UDS build class he is putting on. He's a great guy, and though I don't have a UDS, I am impressed by them.
Also, ZBQ is a great guy, and if you can hang with him at a comp it would be a smart thing to do, escpecially if you luck into a slice of the "Ultimate Breakfast Fatty".
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Thanks and I will be here to ask many many questions..have no doubt about that!

Welcome aboard Turk. If you're interested on Saturday in Hillsboro there's a class on building your own barrel smoker.

I wish I could but I am taking my fiance and her daughter camping this weekend. Let me know when you have the next one and I will make sure to attend as I really want to make my own smoker.

Hey Turk, welcome aboard. Where you at in Dayton?

I live in east Dayton off of 5th street.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me to the site. This place is great. Now to get back to reading the crazy UDS thread that is forever and a day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back