Offset Sunday 🐮 🐷

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Beef back + baby back in the offset. Coal bed of lump waited for blue smoke invisibility, wiped off preheated grates, scored and seasoned the back ribs, added a water pan, placed a hickory split on the bed of lump, shut lids. Then cleaned dust off smoker and patio with garden hose.

A few more steps than push button cooking. But, an offset, any offset COS like mine or top shelf builders that are works of art scream Texas BBQ.

The Bride gave gnome a makeover:-((

Last edited:
I miss my offset even if I probably wouldn't have the time to use it much these days. when I sold the OK joe I had visions (delusions) of buying a Shirley patio model.

a few years back I had the opportunity to get one...:becky: ok'd the purchase and I had the funds. I think $2500 delivered. I decided against it and a week later the money went towards a new hvac system. the goal posts have continued to move further away since that time. I thought this would be there year but alas I need a new roof on the house and we need a new pool...and a bigger car...and that addition I've been planning on the house. maybe I'll just build a a new UDS

I thought the gnome looked different, and now know why. I'd be happy to let her make up the gnome, so long as she stayed away from the golfer.
Good looking smoke and fantastic looking ribs.

Adams, these photos are really making me regret not being able to grill or smoke anything this past weekend. Is Monday too early to plan for the upcoming weekend? I think not!

Back