THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mecca mega Bash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean this Eric Estrada?

that grosses me out and I got a very strong stomach!

Uhhh, I can bring Cisco, but no Poncho!!

Ehh, Poncho!!!!! Sie (spelling) Cisco!!!!

Forget it!!!!:|
Youse guys are probably not old enough to remember the old Poncho & Cisco shows on Saturday mornings, Uhhh in black & white….Cowboy SUPER HEROS……….:cool:
Let’s see if I get close to the pool and sorta fall in every now & then, a little rain won’t matter…. Sounds like a plan to me!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm packed! FadDad will be here sometime after 7 AM for our ride to the DFW airport.

Long Island - here we come!

Geez - you guys are showing up on Thursday? OMG! Long Island will never be the same. Phil - are the cesspools emptied and ready?

I got a coupla fatties on the grates right now to eat on the plane. Should piss off the other passengers. Mixed up a batch of Bigmista's Secret sauce and some spicy rub. Bout to finish packing. My plane leaves at 12:50pm. I arrive at 10:55pm. Islip here I come!!!!

I'd like to say im ready.. but oh well.

had 15 teenagers over tonight for an end of school party for my daughter, so all I planned on doin... didnt get done.. so chile gets done tomorrow..tents go up early in case it rains... but im psyched...

let the party begin!!!

Folks, we will have a few webcams going and chatrooms running.. download yahoo messenger

Add me(BBQchef33) to your buddy list and when u see my id in bold, click on "view webcam". I will have a few laptops going, so others will fire up sessions too withtre own ID... check in here..We will start a new thread when the bash begins.

tommykendall said:
I'm packed too. I'll catch you Chit Kickers at Islip tomorrow afternoon. Look out Mary - here we come!!

TK is allready packed !!!
Pisses me off.

I'm finally ready and going to bed.

Phil,
A FED EX package will be arriving on Friday from me.
I decided to send it instead of carry it on the plane.

fark....I'm pumped...
and TK is packed...............
TRAILER...TRAILER....TRAILER

Bigmista said:
I got a coupla fatties on the grates right now to eat on the plane. Should piss off the other passengers.
The Brethren strike!

Dammit. Wish I could be there - sounds like its gonna be a good one.

Waiting for webcam...

I just finished packing...sort of!

Heading for the shower and then wake up my son (college age) so he can get me to the airport.

I should be there about 8pm...but I'm flying US(less) Airways so I may still be in Philly at 8!!:eek:

BBQchef33 said:
I'd like to say im ready.. but oh well.

had 15 teenagers over tonight for an end of school party for my daughter, so all I planned on doin... didnt get done.. so chile gets done tomorrow..tents go up early in case it rains... but im psyched...

let the party begin!!!

Folks, we will have a few webcams going and chatrooms running.. download yahoo messenger

Add me(BBQchef33) to your buddy list and when u see my id in bold, click on "view webcam". I will have a few laptops going, so others will fire up sessions too withtre own ID... check in here..We will start a new thread when the bash begins.

Fark that was a PIA!!!!

guys i gotta tell you i saw the freezer full of meat yesterday. phil needed to get a restaurant to allow him to store it in their freezer. will be there today to help out

Back