Official jack draw results thread

most forums are blocked at my work - i am lucky they havent found this one yet

Have you tried using Firefox browser instead of internet explorer? Not sure they will let you download it on your computer either, but sometimes sites get through using it.. It's also a great browser instead of explorer and free!

Can I get everyone's attention? Hello, attention please.

Please take your seats so the show can get going.

As part of the bungless, I'd like to take a second to congratulate everyone who has earned a bung in the 2009 Jack Daniels Invitational Draw. You've proven that you are among the nation's best competitive BBQ cooks and today you have a chance for an entry into the most prestigious invitational BBQ competition in the country.

:eusa_clap(applause sign lights up):eusa_clap

Good luck and have fun.

Have you tried using Firefox browser instead of internet explorer? Not sure they will let you download it on your computer either, but sometimes sites get through using it.. It's also a great browser instead of explorer and free!

thats how people get fired around here. they are pretty strict on that kinda stuff.

Ok...I'm on my lunch break now...something better happen in the next hour or I'm flippin' the fark out! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok...I'm on my lunch break now...something better happen in the next hour or I'm flippin' the fark out! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope for your sake word leaks! Last year, it was around 2pm central before word started flowing from Lynchburg.

BTW, anyone know if someone has been planted in attendance who plans on feeding the info as it comes?

I must say that being bungless in 2009 is definitely making time fly by faster than in 2008 when I was bunged!

Back