Official End Of Summer 🍺

At the top of the forum, click User CP (control panel). Scroll down the menu on the left to Miscellaneous-> Paid Subscriptions.

I can see the purchase subscription form, but no dates of expiration nor my newest reload date (couple days ago)

It'll show up. Think things have been busy for them plus the Holiday weekend

Last edited:
I can see the purchase subscription form, but no dates of expiration nor my newest reload date (couple days ago)

It'll show up. Think things have been busy for them plus the Holiday weekend

Right, your beer isn't showing yet. For me I get this:

Active Subscriptions
Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
25$ Yearly Subscription - Please choose from dropdown to the right ---> 02-05-2023 02-05-2024

Right, your beer isn't showing yet. For me I get this:

Active Subscriptions
Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
25$ Yearly Subscription - Please choose from dropdown to the right ---> 02-05-2023 02-05-2024

I had two beers. Got my expiration email. Delayed a day or two, got distracted using PayPal as a visitor, it finally went through, now blank. Old beers X2 gone, new beer awaits.

It'll show up. Anything computer related I'm best to blame myself first. And usually right when I do

END of summer.....????

While it may be the end of summer in most parts of the country...it certainly aint that way here! Probably another month of triple digit weather. Come October, we'll be sittin pretty.

I think my membership is due very soon as well. 2 years! WOOT!

Good looking steak, Adams!

Whew...I was thinking the same.

Here in the New Orleans area....even years without the extreme long term heat we've had...summer doesn't usually end til....Octember for the most part.

I know my AC doesn't really cut off till at least end of Oct and first of Nov most times....

End of summer....lol.

If it gets cool where you're at...more power to ya, but don't assume it is US wide..haha.

Then again, I do get the option of smoking or deep frying a turkey in my shorts and a T-Shirt in late November while I see other people shivering in their long coats and boots....haha.

So, I guess life is full of trade offs...
Ok..enough rambling.....I need to go check my fans, window units and Central AC unit...it's getting a little warm here in the office this afternoon.....

C

Seriously, had nothing to do with air temperature. Just as in blue Moon having nothing to do with the color of the moon.
Perhaps my written thoughts are out where the buses don't run. What makes absolutely perfect sense to me appears to confuse others, on occasion. Much the same as what is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Link to Labor Day- Official End Of Summer

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2021...end-of-summer-but-its-meaning-is-much-deeper/

I surrender

Tomahawk hit the mark!

The subscription issue has been unresolved for me, perhaps I’ll get my beers before I die of thirst.

Patiently awaiting….

Tomahawk hit the mark!

The subscription issue has been unresolved for me, perhaps I’ll get my beers before I die of thirst.

Patiently awaiting….

I heard you need to let Phil Know. I dunno why cause I've had several drinks even though it's only Wednesday.... I work irregular.

The Paypal re-up link might not be working as intended.

All I know.

Nother Drink... Off to my Cot then after that.

:lalala:

Too much good music to listen to. :thumb:

They should be paying you to be here Adams. Maybe you can get the same deal as the mod team
The mods get access to The Brethren private plane. I think this might be Ron getting ready for takeoff...

sky-car-how-close-are-we-to-flying-cars.gif

Back