THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I live 40 min away from Moore and would love to come up and help. I just signed up but if anyone knows of anyone needing assistance right away let me know. thanks

First time I have been able to post since this all started, been busy helping my brother out, his in-laws live in Little Axe and got thrashed pretty bad, everyone's alright, lost a couple animals and some pretty bad damage to the house and building but it is repairable. Clean-ups a bee-otch though, I think we went through 3 chainsaws this week already.:mmph:

From Twitter: Operation BBQ Relief over 80,000 meals to Moore tornado victims so far. #royalstweets @Royals

Thank you for the support and such kind thoughts, words and prayers. I just got back home today from cooking there sense Tuesday. We are over 120,000 meals provided as of lunch. Such a great group and friends I know I will have for life.

My cousin lost his place. Barns, stalls, house, horse corrals, horses, cattle...He's gonna rebuild though. A lot of us headed there last weekend to help with cleanup. Went and helped a friend with cleanup too. I'm no stranger to seeing disaster but seeing that again was just heartbreaking.

Back