Oakridge BBQ is doing it right

DirtyDeedz

Knows what a fatty is.
I know I am an infrequent poster of the BBQbrethren, but I am a long time reader so I try to keep up with what's happening. When someone is doing it right (by my standards), I feel like it's my responsibility to spread the word. That's what I'm doing today. Ever since I read about Oakridge BBQ in the forum, I've wanted to get my hands on some. I've found that to be a difficult task in my hometown even though I live in Missouri which is where Oakridge BBQ is located. I've been searching high and low in my town for some Oakridge BBQ seasoning, but no such luck.

I ended up commenting on a Facebook post my cousin had posted about his Oakridge BBQ success, and Courtney from Oakridge BBQ reached out. Long story short, I had 4 packs of different rubs looking at me before this weekend, so I decided to roll with "Secret Weapon" for a couple pork shoulders and "Game Bird & Chicken Rub" for a couple of spatchcock chickens. People RAVED about my chicken and pork. More so than usual. It took my game up a level!

The best part about it all is that I feel good ordering from Oakridge BBQ. They do it the right way. They took care of me. Customer service was top notch. Their product was matched the service (top notch). I highly recommend "Secret Weapon" and "Game Bird & Chicken" as others have before me. I can't wait to try out the "Black Ops", and I've got to put an order in for the Venison rub come deer season! If you read this, Thank you Courtney and Oakridge BBQ!

I couldn't agree more with the OP. Mike and Company are exemplary examples, not only as a business, but as people as well.

I keep hearing so much about this, and I have even gone to their site several times. I just pulled the trigger on their sample pack and a small bag of the HDD...

I ordered the sample pack and I am not disappointed!!!!. The Secret Weapon arrested me as soon as I opened the bag. I'm going to use it on Wednesday on some chicken thighs!! I can't wait. I have to go to Costco to get a pork shoulder, and I can't do that until later on this week.

I can tell by the aroma of these spice blends that Oakridge uses quality ingredients. I know I will be ordering more, and gifting some to family members who love to cook outdoors.

Gotta agree! The black ops brisket and Habanero death dust I'll never live without again! All the rubs are good - but those 2 are game changers for me.

Oakridge rubs are awesome. I love HDD on a number of things, but wings are my favorite.

BTW, don't wait for deer to use the Venison rub, it is amazing on poultry.

Mike is top notch.....

I had a problem with a distributor of another well known brand trying to get my deployed son some BBQ rubs before the holidays.

While the other distributor made excuses why he couldn't deliver in time, and had such outrageous shipping fees to an APO (which is a San Francisco Zip Code), they claimed it was still international shipping.

Long story made short.....

Mike accepted and shipped the order, which shipped normal priority mail, and was received in time for the holiday cook for the military boys, despite the delays incurred while waiting for the other distributor to respond.

In my book; Not only are the Rubs the best I have ever used, but his customer service and willingness to help goes far beyond what one can imagine...

Just curious what you guys use the Habanero Death Dust on? I'm thinking a batch of chicken wings would benefit from a good dusting of HDD...

I received my first sample pack of rubs this last week and used "secret weapon" on one rack, and "dominator" rib rub on another. These were two of the BEST racks my family and I have ever had. The compliments wouldn't stop.

Back