Ny Jets Tailgate Party

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Next sunday 12/31/06 New Years Eve at Giants Stadium ,East Rutherford NJ. I will be there in the morning and all day. I cook and drink and drink and drink. My brother and his friends go in for the game i stay outside and cook drink drink and then drink some more. Anybody interested in hanging out let me know.

I think I need to farking move to NY and hang out with you guy's.

Sledneck said:
Next sunday 12/31/06 New Years Eve at Giants Stadium ,East Rutherford NJ. I will be there in the morning and all day. I cook and drink and drink and drink. My brother and his friends go in for the game i stay outside and cook drink drink and then drink some more. Anybody interested in hanging out let me know.

That sounds like a paarty to me. I know where it's at. Farking can't come... too far.

jets...jets...jets

got any xtra tix? Greg says you can't gat near the lot without them

Sledneck said:

Wish I could stop by but I have a catering deal of New Years Eve.

Does Giant Stadium allow people to bring larger smokers like a Lang to the parking lot for tailgate parties?

Have a great time and Happy New Year.

BBQ_MAFIA said:
Wish I could stop by but I have a catering deal of New Years Eve.

Does Giant Stadium allow people to bring larger smokers like a Lang to the parking lot for tailgate parties?

Have a great time and Happy New Year.

People bring converted school buses painted green and white i seriuosly doubt that a lang would be a problem

I'll be at willys around 12-1... bringin ribs and brats and a really warm jacket.. anyone gonna join me?

I should be stopping by later.

I just printed out Nauti-Que's logo for Willy's place, along with some other BBQ pics, and now my mouth is watering up.

JETS=PLAYOFFS! Had an an awesome time at the game. Went inside and watched which i havent done in a few years. First tailgate that i have been sober, was a little strange but had just as much fun anyway.

Last edited:
Great pics Steve.... Haven't been to a Gang Green game in a few years... Glad they won and made it to the plaoffs but it only delays the inevitable that they will lose again.

Glad the Jets made the playoffs at 10-6 because it is outright embarrassing for the Giants to make the playoffs with a loosing record of 7-9.

MilitantSquatter said:
Great pics Steve.... Haven't been to a Gang Green game in a few years... Glad they won and made it to the plaoffs but it only delays the inevitable that they will lose again.

They were also supposed to go 4-12 this season as predicted by the so called "experts" nect weekend in New England will be bigger than a super bowl. The Jets did beat them this year so they will again . they are on the road and they did awesome on the road. I might go uo there and tailgate next weekend if ant new englanders uo there are interested ley me know

Back