NOW OPEN: Saddles BBQ Bistro

Pyle's BBQ

Babbling Farker
Well, we are finally open. We opened April 12th. We have had two very good weekends. It has been a lot of work, but it is getting easier as we get more experience and people are learning the processes. I will post a separate thread going over my experiences it opening.

Pictures are here.

Saddles BBQ Bistro

Looks awesome Bryan. It is a dream of mine to open a place someday. Hopefully I can have the same courage to do it in the future.

Congrats! I must say, I feel uncomfortable with "BBQ & Bistro" in the same sentence.
Definition of BISTRO

: a small or unpretentious restaurant

a : a small bar or tavern

Looks awesome Bryan. It is a dream of mine to open a place someday. Hopefully I can have the same courage to do it in the future.
Some of this was courage, I was lucky that I had someone that was willing to back my vision. I am lucky that the people behind me have given me full control of the menu and the daily operation. The courage came with my confidence in what I can do in the kitchen.

Very nice! However, I must ask, where does the BBQ come from? :noidea: Is that big silver monster the smoker?
I'll post pictures of the big silver thing later. I am cooking on my Good One T-60. There are picture of it on many posts here. I forgot to take pictures of it in action.

Honestly the only reason this is happening is the fact I own my smoker. That is a story for another thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Back