THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For whatever reason, I stick to kinda boring and conventional (I guess "classic" would be another word!) with burgers. I'll try just about anything and usually enjoy it, but my go to is good ole lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard and mayo with the occastional onion.

That's not to say I haven't gone stumbling crazy 8's into a Fatburger late night/early morning slurring something about "double fatburger with chili, cheese, bacon and egg" - but it's been a while.

Meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and mustard are my usual. Been using jalapeno bread and butter pickles lately and liking it.

Less frequent is meat, bacon, jalapenos, pepper cheese and mustard. Usually double meat and cheese for these.

Mike, just a reminder about Bigmista's sendoff party/SoCal Bash in a couple of weeks.

Meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and mustard are my usual. Been using jalapeno bread and butter pickles lately and liking it.

Less frequent is meat, bacon, jalapenos, pepper cheese and mustard. Usually double meat and cheese for these.

Mike, just a reminder about Bigmista's sendoff party/SoCal Bash in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for mentioning that - I spaced! :doh: Mike - we'd love to see y'all at the Bash! Bigmista is moving up to Oregon so we're gonna send him off proper - come on by!

Here's the thread:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262274

Also forgot to mention cheese in my toppings. Love cheese. A lot.

Back