Contest Results Norwalk CT

Congrats to ISS, QHaven, Transformer BBQ...Steve, Ted, Brendan...and all who competed and walked...!!! WTG!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Pirates! Aaaargh!

ahoy.jpg

Congratulations

Congratulations to all that walked, Great job !!! you guys in white shirts ( organizers) couldn't be more helpful with everything including health inspector Al but at the end he was cool...Great job see you next year...:-D

I gotta say...this was my first ever competition. I competed with "The Perfect Butt" and have to say, I had an absolute blast!!! It was a marathon of cooking, but so much fun along the way. And not a bad weekend to boot as we took 10th in ribs, 9th in brisket, 3rd in dessert, 2nd in Iron Chef, and 2nd in sauce!!! Can't wait until the next one!!!

Tim

I am glad you had a good time and I hope we will see you next year........
Ciao in Bbq
John Vuoso
Norwalk Bar B Q Pit
I gotta say...this was my first ever competition. I competed with "The Perfect Butt" and have to say, I had an absolute blast!!! It was a marathon of cooking, but so much fun along the way. And not a bad weekend to boot as we took 10th in ribs, 9th in brisket, 3rd in dessert, 2nd in Iron Chef, and 2nd in sauce!!! Can't wait until the next one!!!

Tim

John,

Sorry, I failed to mention you in the original post. You and your crew were top notch in my book!!! It may have taken a while to get what we asked for, but it always showed up as promised!!! I will definately be there next year!!!

Thanks

From all of US Thanks:thumb:
John,

Sorry, I failed to mention you in the original post. You and your crew were top notch in my book!!! It may have taken a while to get what we asked for, but it always showed up as promised!!! I will definately be there next year!!!

Back