THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, I can't imagine playing tennis after chowing on BBQ...but glad to hear that girl is gonna get some RIBS!!

I'm bringing a brisket now in addition to the pork belly ... for those with other activities and worrying about having time to cook something, don't sweat it. There will be plenty of food ... I really want to meet everyone so just come and hang ;)

Please bring chairs. I have some on the patio and some travel chairs, but bring yours just in case we need them. Worst case, they stay in your car. :thumb:

18 hours since I pulled out the farm gate thismorning, I'm 'bout crash HARD thanks to a couple Makers doubles! Plan tomorrorw is to meet up with Smittyjonz at Jambos BBQ Shack for lunch, transfer the vertical to him then I'm gonna hit a grocery real quick and stop by that big arse Cabellas north of Ft Worth on the way up to peep's place. Anybody need any last minute supplies I can pick up?

18 hours since I pulled out the farm gate thismorning, I'm 'bout crash HARD thanks to a couple Makers doubles! Plan tomorrorw is to meet up with Smittyjonz at Jambos BBQ Shack for lunch, transfer the vertical to him then I'm gonna hit a grocery real quick and stop by that big arse Cabellas north of Ft Worth on the way up to peep's place. Anybody need any last minute supplies I can pick up?
Sounds like a fun day tomorrow! Give me a ring when you leave Cabela's. I'm gonna be out running around tomorrow, so I'll let you know my status. There is a grocery store right around the corner from my house, so maybe save that for last and hit it when you get up my way.

We can discuss Friday dinner plans when you get to the house but we are thinking about running out to a local pizza place if that's cool with you....

Come on Peeps, the man is coming all the way from Florida and you are going to get pizza. At least take him to Whataburger.
:rofl: we'll figure it out :wink:

I was thinking about grilling, but figured we would be cooking all day on Saturday so just figured we'd take the easy way out.

Food and locale is all negotiable...though Tyler is partial to this pizza joint's mac and cheese and dinner has been a struggle lately! :eek:

Sounds like a fun day tomorrow! Give me a ring when you leave Cabela's. I'm gonna be out running around tomorrow, so I'll let you know my status. There is a grocery store right around the corner from my house, so maybe save that for last and hit it when you get up my way.

We can discuss Friday dinner plans when you get to the house but we are thinking about running out to a local pizza place if that's cool with you....

If you guys feel like heading east at all, let me know. If things go OK at work today, I should be able to pull a half day. We could always go to Hutchins. :mrgreen:

If you guys feel like heading east at all, let me know. If things go OK at work today, I should be able to pull a half day. We could always go to Hutchins. :mrgreen:
As much as I LOVE me some BBQ, I ate it most of the week, likely will have leftovers from tomorrow for next week, and more next weekend when family comes in for Tyler's bday.... :wink:

As much as I LOVE me some BBQ, I ate it most of the week, likely will have leftovers from tomorrow for next week, and more next weekend when family comes in for Tyler's bday.... :wink:

LOL! Was kind of kidding bout Q, but seriously if there is something between me and you (between the polar opposite ends of 380 that is) I could be talked into it probably.

I'll let you know....was gonna do some cleanup and prep tonight, so will probably want to stay local-ish. If I get it done in the afternoon, we could venture out further.

Hi Gang...

I'm glad that this bash worked out after the change of venue! Thanks for stepping up, peeps!

Have a great time and don't trash peep's place :becky:

Feel free to start a thread in QTalk for live updates. We can move it to the bash section once the event is over.

Getting ready for the festivities....

2015-05-29%2012.09.00_zpsvml06xrz.jpg

Back