Newbie from southern MN

Meatsweats86

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Howdy all,

Located 20 miles south of the Twin Cities, MN. Had a hard time finding good Que in this state, so searched the internet for recipes and bought a 22" Weber Kettle. I have been hooked from that day on.

I now own a 1939 Frigidaire Fridge to Smoker Conversion – In the works, 16" Original Oklahoma Joe's Offset, Cajun Injector Propane Smoker, Weber Genesis Gold B, 22.5” Weber Kettle, Cabela’s 5lb Stuffer, Kitchener #12 Grinder, 7.5” Meat Slicer, Jerky Cannon , 2X AMNPS 5x8, Q-Matz, 15 tray dehydrator, Maverick ET 733, Food Saver, Anova Sous Vide and wife who says I spend to much on smoker stuff.

For every new stroller my wife buys, I get a new tool. 2nd kid due in February and wife wants a double jogging stroller since we don't jog?!?! I'm cool with it because then I get a 2nd fridge in the basement for dry aging meats!

Glad to be hear and hope to learn and share some experiences.

- Meatsweats

Welcome to the brethren, Meatsweats. I like your style, although it can get expensive, as long as your collection grows, that's all that matters. Congrats on the second dishwasher, and hope to see some pron, and some pics of that fridge/smoker. Sounds cool.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have