New Weber Master Touch assembly and set-up

bonehead762

Full Fledged Farker
Just bought a Weber Master Touch for my brother as a surprise. I've been smoking meat for a couple decades but i haven't been very good at grilling. But my brother needs something to grill and que with so i wanted to surprise him with this. However, I was hoping you Weber experts could help me with assembly and to season/break it in for him. I'll take it to him when I visit him at the end of March.

Any tips for a Weber newbie?

Very easy to assemble. Just make sure you have the wheels facing the right way so it pulls straight. If you read the instructions maybe 15 minutes tops. I am sure it has seasoning instructions but if it doesn't I imagine you will just run a fire in it for an hour, shut it down, then good to go.

Good choice by the way, the 4" taller legs, lid holder, etc on a cooker that will last far past 10 years are all a relatively cheap upgrade.

Great choice. I buy those for friends as house warming presents. So far I've bought 4 of them. But in a few days I myself am moving to a new house. I don't believe anyone is planning to buy me a new Weber. So I might have to talk my wife into the hot rod yellow 70th anniversary addition.

Jason

Back