THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm one of those weirdos who prefer a properly cooked flat over the point. It's the texture/mouth feel for me. Did a waygu chuck a few weeks ago and it was tender as all get out but I just couldn't get over the texture. I'll stick to prime or choice.

I'm one of those weirdos who prefer a properly cooked flat over the point. It's the texture/mouth feel for me. Did a waygu chuck a few weeks ago and it was tender as all get out but I just couldn't get over the texture. I'll stick to prime or choice.

I agree. But don’t tell anyone

I wish that would catch on so i could buy just Points at samsclub instead of prime packers for $4.75/lb The choice flats go for $6.99/lb. Glad those suckers buy them, i want to believe it keeps the prime packers price down.

Back