THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TygerSmokes

Knows what a fatty is.
To all current and future Traeger grill users, the new Traeger website is now online:

http://www.traegerindustries.com

Here are couple of things I've picked up on:

1. Stainless Steel Grill Doors. It looks like all the smokers have been updated with a touch of stainless steel. Also, most models have added a dome thermometer. I'm real tempted to replace the door on my unit, although it's only a year old. It's a very nice look.

2. 360 deg. rotation feature they have for each grill model. A really cool feature. The only thing I would add, is a look inside of each grill.

3. New Digital Controller Settting. Although not shown on the website, I've been told that Traeger now has a 225 deg. seeting on their digital thermostat controller. In fact, they have replaced the rarely used "Smoke" setting with the 225 deg. setting.

4. New Pellet Flavor. Traeger has added a new Grapevine pellet flavor. I'm not exactly sure what flavor this will impart, but it is now their most expensive pellet.

MeanDean and I were just talking this week that they needed something between 180 and 250. Glad to see 225 is going to be an option.

Back