New Member in WI, but from KY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Aebs,
Jump in and enjoy.
(Be fore warned of an existing tiff between two
brothers over Tennessee/Kentucky Whiskey.)
They will be at it again soon.
Again Welcome!!
Mikeg

The best thing that can be said about Tennessee Whiskey is at least it ain't foriegn. I applaud anyone who drinks American -- NAFTA and GATT be danged. Put me squarely in the Kentucky whiskey camp.

racer_81 said:
Welcome. Glad to see another Kentucky native on the board.

Where in Kentucky are you from?

Born at Fort Knox, grew up in northern Kentucky, the first line of defense against Cincinnati's southern expansion. Does the name Racer imply that you are from around Murray?

Welcome to the madness Aebs. Bill's comment about who's Saiko was more about where the hell has that fark been hiding? Any friend of Saiko, is a friend of mine. And tell Saiko to start posting again when he can. He has insightfull posts. We miss him.

Aebs said:
brdbbq said:
Aebs,

What side do you limp on ?

Depends on which side of my mouth my wad of gum is on.

Trying to figure if you walked East or West on the hill. Using a wad for balance that's original.

Trying to figure if you walked East or West on the hill. Using a wad for balance that's original.[/quote]

It's awful flat in this part of Wisconsin where I live now. Don't get much hill practice no more. My dad used to wear baseball spikes when he cut the grass back home the pitch was so steep.

Aebs said:
racer_81 said:

Born at Fort Knox, grew up in northern Kentucky, the first line of defense against Cincinnati's southern expansion. Does the name Racer imply that you are from around Murray?

Racer implies where the BS degree is from - hometown is Owensboro.

I hope you weren't influenced in your childhood with Skyline????

BigdogSmoker said:
Welcome to the madness Aebs. Bill's comment about who's Saiko was more about where the hell has that fark been hiding? Any friend of Saiko, is a friend of mine. And tell Saiko to start posting again when he can. He has insightfull posts. We miss him.

How true.

Saiko is a lurker.

Wonder if he needs nuts?

racer_81 said:
Aebs said:
racer_81 said:

I ate more Dixie than Skyline. Chili in Milwaukee is Cincinnati-like with beans and served over spaghetti. I don't know much about the Brethren yet, but I know better than to start discussing chili, particularly the subject of beans.

I consider Fort Thomas to be my hometown. You boys from Owensboro know TONS about barbecue.

Welcome fellow MonsterCorp employee! This is employee number 21203072!
Good to see you finally introduced yourself :D
I was just up in Madison last week, next time I'll remember to call and we can hit a brew pub in Milwaukee, since I always fly there instead of connecting through Chicago (shudder).

BTW, that's not my real employee number, so don't try to order anything from the MonsterCorp website with it :wink:

willkat98 said:
How true.
Saiko is a lurker.
Wonder if he needs nuts?

You need to do a search on my posts ya goober. I've actually posted quite a bit in the last couple of months (23 posts in November and December so far). I mainly only keep up with Que Talk, since I don't have the 2 hours a day I would need to keep up with the Wood Pile. Sheesh, you guys are like a sewing circle in there. :D

Aebs said:
racer_81 said:
Aebs said:
racer_81 said:

I ate more Dixie than Skyline. Chili in Milwaukee is Cincinnati-like with beans and served over spaghetti. I don't know much about the Brethren yet, but I know better than to start discussing chili, particularly the subject of beans.

I consider Fort Thomas to be my hometown. You boys from Owensboro know TONS about barbecue.

Aebs, you want Skyline? I get cans of it by the case.

Spent 3 years of weekends in Cincy.

Little Chicago

I love that place.

Hope to retire there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back