New Jersey and New York Brethren - Shoprite $.99 Head Country Sauce

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
As the brethren "danb" and "smokin hoogie" had previously posted, Shoprite has had Head Country 20 oz BBQ sauce on sale for 99 cents a bottle.

Compare this to the online prices of $4.95 - $5.95 and you have found a smokin deal.

However, today is the last day to take advantage of the sale. If they are out of stock, get a couple rain checks.

As the brethren "danb" and "smokin hoogie" had previously posted, Shoprite has had Head Country 20 oz BBQ sauce on sale for 99 cents a bottle.

Compare this to the online prices of $4.95 - $5.95 and you have found a smokin deal.

However, today is the last day to take advantage of the sale. If they are out of stock, get a couple rain checks.

take it is it good?

Not everyone has the same tastes....

It's not stick-sweet, slightly thinner and a more of a savory sauce.

Comes in original, hot and spicy, and apple habanero.

Hi All Tried the Original one, wasn't crazy about it kinda sweet for my taste.
Going use it as glaze for ribs, mix it with some honey.
DanB
PS Last week it was 1.99 a bottle but they had all the flavors.

Hi All Tried the Original one, wasn't crazy about it kinda sweet for my taste.
Going use it as glaze for ribs, mix it with some honey.
DanB
PS Last week it was 1.99 a bottle but they had all the flavors.

So let me see if I understand this... too sweet for your taste so you will cut it with some honey? :pound:

So let me see if I understand this... too sweet for your taste so you will cut it with some honey? :pound:

Trying it out for a glaze.. Other wise in the garbage it goes. Not every one has the same taste. I don't use sauce much anyway.
DanB

Back