SmACk TaWK New Iowa Team is formed!

Ray, any chance getting you down to Sertomas "Summer Sizzle" in August. Pretty good haul but this is the first sanctioned event and trying anything to make it successful. You said lookout Midwest...well, here we are bro. Good luck with the new team!

Ray told me he posted this, guess I blew right over last time I was on. Pretty excited about this year. Shotgun BBQ will still be out there just under new management, so good luck to those guys.

Was just looking at my aviatar. As you can see by the ribs in the pic, I wont be the cooking them, thats Rays job.

Was just looking at my aviatar. As you can see by the ribs in the pic, I wont be the cooking them, thats Rays job.

That pic looks like you have a shaved head except one part with a pony tail ... or it's some kind of Central Iowa mullet, commonly known as the Cornullet.

Then I realized it was the corner of the EZ up.

I see why Ray joined up with you. He can do chicken and ribs and get a good night sleep.

Back