THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boarbacon

Hi,
I am very new to the bbq scene but I really enjoy cooking. So I am looking for a lot of basic advice and recipes. I just finished making a custom spicewine smoker and it is sweet. The Char-griller that I started with was to inconsistent to make cooking fun but my new lady(Marisa) smokes like a dream and I can't wait to smoke some sausage. By the way, I have never actually had boar bacon :roll: but I hear it is incredible and I am always on the look out for it. So if you can point me in the correct direction I would really appreciate that.

Bienvenidos! Burque Town, huh? Marisa? By any chance would you be affiliated with the Rede and Gonzalez Clans of Burque Town? I think I may know who you are.

Bob

Sorry, I am not related to the Rede and Gonzalez Clans. I named my smoker after my favorite SI model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back