Roll Call. Inside 30 days. NEW Dells BBQ Bash ( May 21-22)

Joe - is that you???

And if it is, what kind of new equipment?

See you all there! Almost everything is ready to go. We just have to load the coolers later this evening.

Yes, it's Bearcat Joe. Walt was talking with him last week he said he's got 3 22.5 WSM's and a 22.5 kettle.:thumb: Looking forward to seeing everyone...safe trip to all.

I will be heading up with Barry and the family to harass each and every one of you beginning Friday (maybe have a beer or two).........

29472_128934663787627_100000132823835_350900_874699_n.jpg

Stop on by but leave the little guy at home... Unless he changes his colors to Crimson and Blue.... Rock Chauk Jayhawk!!!!!!!!

Daisy and I will be heading down to judge. Staying with Tony and Anita on Friday and then jumping over on Saturday morning to do our duty. Hope to see a lot of you as soon as we get our belly full....... safe travels.

Teams are in place and ready to cook their best. A great group of folk. I am at a hotel room trying to get some sleep before heading back to lend a hand (I hope it will be a HELPING hand) to Divemaster's team. Unfortunately, I am restless and wired up for some reason. Just wanted to say, I pray God blesses all the competitors this weekend in the Dells - or where ever you are competing.

Forget about it Dan, you won't get any sleep. :twisted:

Freshen up and go back and hang out with the boys, your missing the best part of the comp. :p

Back