***NEW DATE*** INDIANA (and surrounding areas) BRETHREN BASH

Now THAT'S more like it y'all!

Dan, if you can....you're welcome to come out on Friday so you don't have to do ALL the driving on one day. I may be taking the day off anyway.

I don't know that we'll NEED any more, but feel free to bring your own smoker if you want, I'd certainly understand. I've been there.....I always prefer to cook on my own cooker.

Depends on what we get into I guess, but we'll probably be fine.
I've got the
IMG_2622.jpg

and for the Friday overnight, I'll probably use the
IMG_4892.jpg

On Saturday, we'll go all wood with the
IMG_0270.jpg

And of course, there's the
IMG_0353.jpg

And the OTS (no pics of that one......) as well.

I'm not one of those "Don't touch my smoker" guys really either -- especially with you guys, so if there's something you want to take the reigns of, feel free.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice choice of beer. The spring sampler is pretty good this year.

I think liberty is apr30 and may1

Just sayin

You are correct sir!!! The original date of the bash was that weekend, but I just changed the date. SO....the posts you are reading are for when there WAS a conflict, but it is no more.

You gonna make it?

Wampus, I'll try to make it... but won't know for sure until probably a couple days before. I am in the construction industry and I never know what the weekends have in store for me!

I will keep it on the calender though!

Awesome. Glad to have you Dex.
I certainly understand the dilema as I've been in the construction biz for about 20 years myself. You just never know what will come up.

Hope you can make it! Good news is, you won't have to travel far!

• Thanks
Reactions: Dex
........and another bump.

Work's had me slammed and I haven't been able to log on all week. Just wanted to check the thread.

ROLL CALL!!! WHO'S IN?!?!?!

Got a lot of maybe's.......

Ron...and you've done it twice. Bless your heart.

Kempis,
As of now, I'm in. Drew (my son) can come, too???

After consulting with the calender, (girlfriend who takes care of all my plans because I am so scatterbrained) I won't be able to make it. Hope it turns out great. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Well.....THAT sucks!
Was looking forward to meeting ya.

WELL......then, unless I'm mistaken, that leaves chambersuac (and Drew), INDIANAGRILLER and I are for sure.
Uncle Buck's BBQ......wasn't sure if you committed or not?

There were a lot of folks that couldn't make it due to the Liberty, IN comp, but now that the date's changed.....

ANYONE ELSE?

I'm really not THAT wierd of a guy y'all.......:heh:

Last edited:
C'mon guys, you gotta start somewhere...:heh:

Just make a date for a get together, and if it is only you and another Brethren or two...so be it. Typically, you will get more folks to show up at a later date when they see what they missed. It really is worth the time to meet others who share the same passion for BBQ, I hope it works out.

Back