THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like the build quality of P&S however Coy operates as if his poop doesn't stink and he seems to be trying to copy Camp Chef "gimmicks" as if they are new ideas by adding a wood chunk option to a pellet smoker and it sounds like he has plans for a slide door - like camp chef has been using for years to clean the fire pot.... Sure - there may be better ways to do EVERYTHING however don't re-engineer another idea and say the other idea doesn't work, when you copied it....

I have a P&S stainless offset because I got a killer deal on it but P&S has turned me off a bit due to social media propaganda and bashing legitimate competitors and their ideas.

Hi Fatguy,

All I can tell you, I have owned 5 other pellet smokers before buying this heavy weight supper tanker. It's built like a Sherman Tank, the smoke is clean, blue and constant. Since I live by the beach the all stainless steel is the way to go for me.

Back