New Custom-made Pitts & Spitts All Stainless-Steel Smoker Maverick 850

Congratulations on the new smoker, looks great but I would like to see more pictures of it, I guess I could go to their website for that though. The brisket looks great too!

Hi Chad,

I will post some better pictures since my unit is a 1 off custom made unit that I paid extra for.

Thank you.

Chett

I like the build quality of P&S however Coy operates as if his poop doesn't stink and he seems to be trying to copy Camp Chef "gimmicks" as if they are new ideas by adding a wood chunk option to a pellet smoker and it sounds like he has plans for a slide door - like camp chef has been using for years to clean the fire pot.... Sure - there may be better ways to do EVERYTHING however don't re-engineer another idea and say the other idea doesn't work, when you copied it....

I have a P&S stainless offset because I got a killer deal on it but P&S has turned me off a bit due to social media propaganda and bashing legitimate competitors and their ideas.

Hi Fatguy,

All I can tell you, I have owned 5 other pellet smokers before buying this heavy weight supper tanker. It's built like a Sherman Tank, the smoke is clean, blue and constant. Since I live by the beach the all stainless steel is the way to go for me.

Back