New Custom Built Smoker

Yup, I'd be proud to have that Rascal in my back yard. Now all ya gotta do is season it break it in with a varity of meats. invite some friends over for the birth party, have them bring the sides and some liquid refreshments, take a lot of pics of the cook and the party.. Congrats on the Birth of the new Pit, remember you have to Name it also..... All the luck with it...

Congrats on the new pit! What are the dimensions of the cooking chamber?:thumb:

I dont know.:doh: It has four total racks. I will measure when I cook on her this Thursday. Me and my buddy nicknamed her the Hybrid cuz shes so damn fuel efficient. I bought a bunch of wood thinkin it would eat alot, and I was wrong.

Thats a sweet smoker and to have it made locally must have saved you a bunch of dough...I'm curious if was this made by the guy up in Apple Valley? I spoke to a builder up there a few months back that runs ads all the time on craigslist and this looks similar to his work.

Thats a sweet smoker and to have it made locally must have saved you a bunch of dough...I'm curious if was this made by the guy up in Apple Valley? I spoke to a builder up there a few months back that runs ads all the time on craigslist and this looks similar to his work.

Hes in Victorville and I did find him on Craigslist. Hes selling his used smoker. Its a double upright that is huge! I was going to buy it but cant fit it in my backyard. His prices are very reasonable so I definetely saved alot.

Hes in Victorville and I did find him on Craigslist. Hes selling his used smoker. Its a double upright that is huge! I was going to buy it but cant fit it in my backyard. His prices are very reasonable so I definetely saved alot.
Yup that's the guy and your right about that double upright, its a monster for sure!. Thanks for the info and enjoy that pit my friend.

AAAAAAAAARRTRGhhhghghghghghghghhshhsdfhsdfshdfshdfhshhsheeeeeeeet.
WHY can't I get somethin like DAT????

Dammit

Back