New Competition Trailer

if any of you peoples are at Smoke on the Water in Little Rock, come on by and say hello. Check out the trailer, currenly it is just finished out with plywood on the inside. In the future we will be adding other stuff too it. We will be under the team name QueTPies BBQ.

What's the tongue weight on the trailer empty QueT or RubOn? Wonder what it would be loaded for comps, catering or vending?

I can't speak for QueTPies as far as loading/loaded weight, but the trailer as is weighed in at 2425 lbs. tongue weight I would guess 500-600

I am thinking it is about 600lbs for tongue weight. I am trying to figure out the weights on stuff I am wanting to install into the trailer. Looks like it will carry most of the stuff I want in it.

if any of you peoples are at Smoke on the Water in Little Rock, come on by and say hello. Check out the trailer, currenly it is just finished out with plywood on the inside. In the future we will be adding other stuff too it. We will be under the team name QueTPies BBQ.

We'll definately stop by and say hey. We're over in the "purple" area.

were in the gray area, # 3 is our spot. Looks like our check in time is noon

We're purple 4 with a checkin at 11A. Definately don't want to be late.

The trailer looks like just what I have been searching for. I went to the website, but there weren't many pics. Could you post up some more? Does the inside have wood walls or NSF Plastic/Vinyl?

Thanks,
Sean
S&M BBQ Bridgewater, MA

Last edited:
inside is finished out with plywood on the walls. You can get varying levels of completion depending on how much you want to pay.

I got the inside finished with plywood and insulation. Right now just going to use it as a competition trailer. Did get the AC with heat strip option, 60 amp power panel, 3 flourescent lights, two switches. Should have some new pics with smoker mounted up on the trailer this week.

cannot wait....a month and a week to go.....Shelby, NC first one of the year.....love the trailer, though the customer service of the company, hyperlite is a little less than desirable....

??? :eek:

Shelby should be Nov6-7 this yr.... So I take it you are coming back???? thought so.....

I've added more pics. that show a variety of options and colors. We have several options to choose from. Plumbing package, LED lighting, exterior flood lights, awnings, cabinets, closets. etc.. All of this info is not on the site so please contact me for more info if you have a specific need.

Back