New Competition Pit

ique

is One Chatty Farker
I just received delivery on the new I-Que Jambo Pit. I'm a bit afraid to cook on it and mess it up :wink:.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 339
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 334
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 334
What a beauty!!! I know what you mean about cooking on it and "messing it up". Lots of cleaners and rags for sure.......:rolleyes:

Congrats and good cooking!

I looked back at my pit last spring when it was new and now almost a year later and there is a big difference. Luckily some of my very good friends own a very large body shop and will be repainting it and putting it in their baking booth to bake the paint on. So I always put them down as a sponsor for their help. Take lots of pictures now!

Very nice Chris, congratulations! I hope to get to see it this year, maybe at the Royal....

Day-em... think u should leave that in the garage and go to a hibachi.

:) Congratulations!

Congratulations on the Pit did you have anytime for some fishing while you were with Jamie? he is almost as good of a pit builder as he is a fishing guide:lol:

The folks at Jambo do a very nice job of building and finishing their pits.At the Royal I spent some time studying them and as a fabricator I have to say they do great work.

Back