Contest Announcment New comp in Wisconsin?

Well we are sending in our papers next week and calling sponsors to go ahead with this event. Hopefully the board doesnt deny us, I doubt that but you never no. I will let everyone know what the name will be and get website and entry form going this coming week.

Dace

Just looked at the KCBS schedule
Wow, Milwaukee the weekend before, and Menomonee the weekend after? Busy month in WI!

Of the 3, the only 1 I think we're gonna try to be a lock for is Milwaukee, had a blast last year

Wi comps

Its more then 3 comps in a row.Starts Aug 20-21 at Westfield,then Princeton the 27-28,then Milwaukee,the Fond Du Lac, then Menomonee Falls 1 week off then the American Royal for those who are going.Then It wont be long and Libertyville

Ok well hopefully they vote us thru for sanction, Have some sponsors on board, and will be posting entry forms and info on our website tommorow if they vote yes. Its gonna be a busy summer!!

later all
Dace

www.bransonsbbq.com

I have looked at my calander and have nothing for Aug. So i might be game for this one

Man, That would make it 5 in a row for us, 12 total, not counting the invites we are hoping to get... But the good news is that they are relatively close.

I really think I could talk the guys into doing it!

Save me an RV spot.

It's the September date, right? Don't want to mess with the WI draw for this season.

Entry forms avail

Hello all,

Website is updated with entry forms for teams and judges. I will add more info to the site as we get it(Bands, food etc..) Hopefully everyone will have a great time, we will make this a very team friendly event!

Let me know if you have any questions

www.bransonsbbq.com

Thanks

Dace

Just a quick question... Do you already have sanctioning? I see it on your site but not on the KCBS site...

Back