New Bullsheet

It was the same way the year before. I guess it must be because it's not a "sanctioned" event. My guess is it has to do with the author as well?

At least you'll be in Louisville in June... 8) Oh, that's right, you live there...

so, the AR is sanctioned ? i seem to remember that one at one time or another being on the cover.

The AR open is for sure sanctioned. I am not sure if the KCBS will sanction Invitationals? Which the ARI and the Jack are... I think that's right at least...

But it doesn't make sense. That's OK, the Moore County paper is more fun anyway... ;-)

You may recognize the face on the front of this month's Bullsheet. :mrgreen: SO PROUD!!!

As you should be Todd. Just got my copy of the Bullsheet this evening. Thank you for making me smile and remember what it's all about.:wink:

Great picture. Let me know if you need my copy as an extra to save.

Got home and it was in the mailbox. Awesome Todd, you must be so proud, hell im proud! Great story as well.

Thanks, everyone.

That is Michael on the cover with the BGE. Christian is posing with Phil Hopkins (Smoking Guns) and the Traeger pig. The third picture is the whole family.

As you know by now, the paper finally made it round these here parts and the article was great!
Terrific picture of Micheal and what a neat thing to see and read.
Nice going.

I havent recieved mine either but I am low on the totem pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, my wife just gave me my packet from the KCBS that I recieved yesterday. She hid it under the mountain of bills.

Todd those are some handsome lads you have there! I can't wait to cook with them this summer. Maybe in sugarcreek!

Back