New and Improved KCBS Web Site!

Contest Results

Just went to the KCBS sight looking for results from a contest two weeks ago thinking that it was worth a shot but probably not there. It was there! If you do a search of contests and choose the month and then the contest, it lists the results. That is an improvement and one that will surely help them when they go live with the standings.

Anybody know how long it takes them to approve team bios?? Sent mine in last week and still nothing. I know the Royal was going on, but they put a chit load since last week.

Just went to the KCBS sight looking for results from a contest two weeks ago thinking that it was worth a shot but probably not there. It was there! If you do a search of contests and choose the month and then the contest, it lists the results. That is an improvement and one that will surely help them when they go live with the standings.

Anybody know how long it takes them to approve team bios?? Sent mine in last week and still nothing. I know the Royal was going on, but they put a chit load since last week.

what site did you go to? all the bookmarks I had for the old and new KCBS sites do not work and have not worked since yesterday. Last week i put my team bio in and it was up in about 2 hours. Today I cant even get to the sites.

what site did you go to? all the bookmarks I had for the old and new KCBS sites do not work and have not worked since yesterday. Last week i put my team bio in and it was up in about 2 hours. Today I cant even get to the sites.

I just clicked the KCBS link in the blue box at the top of this forum, and it worked fine

I just clicked the KCBS link in the blue box at the top of this forum, and it worked fine

I didn't even know there was a link to KCBS at the top of the page. Learn something new everyday. Thanks Bill

Back