Contest Results Nevada Kiwanis club BBQ

Great weekend and congrats to all the brothers who took walks!! The MJ photo is priceless! Had a lot of fun hanging out Saturday night. See y'all at the Royal.

Yea, I'd like to try that dish out. We will need to meet up somewhere so I can get it from ya. Maybe you could drop it at Hawgeyes sometime.
Let me know what works for you.
I can maybe drop it off there on Saturday. Unless you are coming to the IBS meeting next Tuesday and I can bring then.

I'm going to be ready to party hard at the Royal. I'm looking for wristbands for Friday night and Saturday. Will need 5 of them.

I can maybe drop it off there on Saturday. Unless you are coming to the IBS meeting next Tuesday and I can bring then.

I'm going to be ready to party hard at the Royal. I'm looking for wristbands for Friday night and Saturday. Will need 5 of them.

Tuesday huh? Bring it along, I'll try to make the meeting.

We have a possiable 6 going at this time so we will only have 4 wristbands avaliable. I'm sure somebody will have one for ya.

If you arrive prior to about 5:00 pm on Friday (and don't leave), you really don't need a wristband. I'm sure we'll have some available, but not sure at this time.

Tuesday Sept 8th at Woody's in the IBS meeting.

Bob, spice girl and water boy won't be down till late that night so I need to get them in. Then need back in Saturday as well.

Very nice shot of the beer slam

Smokehouse Bob AKA Herbkabob

Nice to see you on here Bob! You missed your calling with the hoops.

If you ask me, BBQ is more important. If you ask my boss, work is. Oh well, I'll be able to retire in like 40 years, maybe. :biggrin:

The BBQ went over great! My house was so excited and wanted to hear all about the BBQ and the teams. One even wanted to know if she could come to the BBQ next year - I'm not quite sure how that would work but I told her that we'd have to see. And I think I might have good job security by sharing with the other houses, as well. I'm thinking ahead to next year that if I talk to more teams to donate leftovers, we might have enough for all 4 houses and staff and could have BBQ for lunch on Monday at the VOC center. Stay tuned! Thanks for the donation!

I would have donated my mediocre bbq! Didn't know anything about it. Maybe next year!

Back