THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW that was the deciding factor in us not being able to do Nevada is that we were told in contacts(phone and email) as well as entry form, that there would not be power.:confused: I wonder why that changed and if we would have known that we would have done Nevada instead of Emmetsburg.

Fred We will take good care of you up here in Eburg!.. Maybe even unplug you just before 10am!:)

Good luck Joe!!

Here is the list I received this morning.

Woodward BBQ
Iowa Wild Hogs BBQ
Iowa State Grill Team
Meadow Valley BBQ
Honeybadger BBQ
King Koal BBQ
Oly Smokes
Red Nose BBQ
T.A. Que
Smokehouse 72
Templeton Rye Woodfellas
Dig In Cookers
Smokers Purgatory
Iowa Outlaws
Wine and Swine BBQ—Rochester MN
Spanky and the Meat Mafia
Smokey D’s Wannabees
Dry to da Bone
Bruce Campbell—Marshalltown—I don’t know his team name
Ponderosa BBQ
Gothic Town Grillers
Jaestar BBQ
Hooligans
Rascal Flats
Parrothead

Bottom feeder?......I sure hope your not referring to my good friend John Nilges (Parrothead). He was indeed headed to Omaha to get meat to head to Wisconsin, when he had a blow out on his pit. He lost a Brake light and major damage to the fender of his pit, had to have it fixed in Omaha and knew he wouldn't be in Wisconsin on time. If you are referring to him bottom feeding against Moe, Racoon Flats, Smokehouse 72, Honeybadger and yourself for that matter, then you have some self confidence issues. I sure hope you were joking with your comment.

Looking back at the list I see about 7 other teams I would hate to cook against, and I consider myself a pretty descent team!

Back