THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll buy a Dozen Right now ! Gotta fiqure in,:roll: I'll let some-body borrow one and if it doesn't come back, which I know will probably happen ! Then I''ll have spares !

Hope I get mine before they become this years Chistmas gotta have (aka cabbage patch, PSP, Ipod, ect). Think it is a great tool. Amazing what the mind will come up with when you have beer and good tools.

Well guess what, daughter went out on front porch and the mailman had delivered a pakage. She brought it in and it was my grill lifter. Very nice. Quality work, sure you could sell these on Ebay. Also got a coal rattler tool.
Sorry guys if bidding war starts mine is not for sale!
Thanks Thirdeye Payment is on the way. This thing is way cool. :biggrin:

I'll buy a Dozen Right now ! Gotta fiqure in,:roll: I'll let some-body borrow one and if it doesn't come back, which I know will probably happen ! Then I''ll have spares !

Let me know when you get them neighbor, I'll be over to borrow a cup of sugar and a grate lifter!

Brian

i absoutely love mine.

i cleans easy and it works great. the only thing i don't like is when i take off the grid and put it down on a flat surface, the tool falls over...

Last edited:
i absoutely love mine.

i cleans easy and it works great. the only thing i don't like is when i take off the grid and put it down on a flat surface, the tool falls over...

I either hang it or set mine down in the "doggy position" :shock: but they should stand upright. I'll have a word with the quality control department. Hey, wait a minute.....I am the quality control department.

I either hang it or set mine down in the "doggy position" :shock: but they should stand upright. I'll have a word with the quality control department. Hey, wait a minute.....I am the quality control department.

it's not a problem really... i think it was when i tried to put the grid on the x bracing at the bottom the the nest.

i hang on my trellis grid rack usually

I am a buyer if you are going to sell them. After cooking on my Weber OTG and having to place the grid on the patio I certainly see the benefit of having 1 or 2 of these. Let me know.

Forgot to mention. It's balanced enough that I can pick up my grate and hang it from the handle on my Weber gasser's lid..When it's open!

Thirdeye - the package mails this week!

Back