THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, don't "cater" your own event...

I "catered" my daughters wedding. Your future wife is the most important thing that day and you have to be available to pay attention to her. And you're going to smell like smoke. Not that there's anything wrong with smelling like smoke, but not on that day. Yes, I understand it's the rehearsal dinner, but it's still rehearsing HER big day.

Just wouldn't do it...nope, nada, no way...

Yepper, what he said!

Congrats Lunchbox, glad everything went well. You're a lucky guy because smokers will be an important and meaningful part of your long life together.

Get the pro's in. You're getting married. People have to look after you... You should not have to look after people. It's your day and your brides day. When your family and friends also get married... thats when you cookup a storm. A wedding is not your personal throwdown dinner.

Cheers!

Bill

Back