THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CUTigerQ

is one Smokin' Farker
one of the people that we all of a sudden have coming over tonight is a vegetarian so no turkey for her. Anything else I can smoke that would be good for her? What about cooking for the rest of us? ABT's? Fatty or two? Any suggestions?

Make a fatty
soysage.gif

If she eats fish, salmon is always good on a smoker with some dill/sour cream dip. If not, stuffed portabellas, spinach, garlic, and pesto pizza, or baked potatos are all fairly simple options.

one of the people that we all of a sudden have coming over tonight is a vegetarian so no turkey for her. Anything else I can smoke that would be good for her? What about cooking for the rest of us? ABT's? Fatty or two? Any suggestions?

I'd suggest something you'd smoke using Zig-Zag papers, given that he/she is a vegetarian. Obviously, he/she needs sedation.

Back