THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I have smoked a LOT of turkeys over the years. A whole lot. Today, however, was my absolute BEST. For the first time, I tried Naturiffic Harvest Brine. It is a dry brine, which is better and easier than a wet brine - and makes an OUTSTANDING bird. Even my MIL and FIL enjoyed it - and complemented it. My in-laws complemented the turkey. That’s saying something. Anyway, get a bag or two - or ten. You won’t be disappointed.

Sorry, only one picture, but use your imagination for the rest. SirPorkaLot’s products are all worthy.

Attachments

• AC79A5CA-2DF0-45CD-B233-154F61EE944D.jpg
    AC79A5CA-2DF0-45CD-B233-154F61EE944D.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 200
Thank you for your kind words.

Beautiful turkey!

I have to give credit what credit is due. I’ve only tried a couple of other of your products, John, but they are all top-of-the-line. I’m glad I decided to try this Harvest Brine. If I can help it, I won’t be smoking any more birds without it. I’m guessing it’s great on chicken too- of that right?

I need to dog pile on here. This was our first year using Naturiffic Harvest Brine. CINCHOUSE has decreed that this is the way forward from now on (sorry, Patio Daddio).

The Boss says this was the first time she's made gravy from the drippin's... and no other seasoning. It was amazing.

Thank you, John! You folks' products are making our Holidays delicious.

I need to dog pile on here. This was our first year using Naturiffic Harvest Brine. CINCHOUSE has decreed that this is the way forward from now on (sorry, Patio Daddio).

The Boss says this was the first time she's made gravy from the drippin's... and no other seasoning. It was amazing.

Thank you, John! You folks' products are making our Holidays delicious.

Thanks much!
We also enjoyed gravy from the drippings.

I used ]the 4 oz bag of Harvest Brine on a 13.5 lb bird Wrapped it Monday night Unwrapped Thursday AM Cooked in The Big Easy in 2.5 hrs It was as close to perfect as I have ever done Good flavor a juicy I have used Harvest brine for a few yrs now Awesome stuff Thank you John and Mike Got very good reviews from my wife and youngest so

Harvest Brine is flat awesome! ive always done wet brines until.... NEVER AGAIN! my family are food snobs and arent the biggest fans of BBQ. i wanted to prove them wrong about smoked meat. my mother totally didnt trust my cook and cooked a turkey breast. she cooked in a bag. guess what? hers sucked and was given to the dogs. yes, the dogs were coughing and hacking(from the dry meat). the harvest brine free range turkey was the winner!

48 hour brine
22 hours uncovered in the fridge
cowboy lump
300-325 degrees
1 chunk of cherry

Back