THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N

nancee

Anyone going to this? Runs tomorrow thru Tuesday. It is a great event. Unfortunaltey, the cheapie tix had to be gotten by yesterday but there are usually a LOT of trade discounts, promos, press coupons, etc floating around.

Anyone have one? We'd like to go tomorrow if anyone wants to hook up
nancee

Its a goodie...even at the higher price. This is a show made for us...

I was hoping to go if I can get away for a bit tuesday. Wanted to go see Justin and Dave from Bacon Salt.

I would like to go back Tuesday as well. I have Greg's badge if you or anyone needs it.

This show was phoenomenal...way too much to see/do in one day.

Got a few interesting samples...the bacon boys being one. Tuesday should be much better for that if the exhibitors have anything left.

Lots of wonderful food, wine and spirits. Wish I could go back tomorrow for the judging but work must happen...sigh...

so let me know if we can hook up Tuesday...it closes at 4. I think you have my crackberry info...
nancee

I was hoping to go if I can get away for a bit tuesday. Wanted to go see Justin and Dave from Bacon Salt.

Ended up going this morning. Met with Justin from J&D Bacon Salt, the boys from Stubbs and a few others. I may try to go back tomorrow and see how much cheese I can eat. I'll give you a ring if I do.

Back