My Wife Re-Stocked The Sauce Pantry

What an understanding spouse! I only get the top of a 15"x20" rolling kitchen cart for 28 bottles of sauce. I have 4-5 favorites, depending on the meat an style of cook so the rest sit there unopened or with only a little bit used. Surprisingly, none of them (even the opened ones) have gone bad, despite the lack of refrigeration... :oops:

I do have a secret stash of favorites in the basement... Wouldn't want to run out of Blues Hog, Galaxy or Cowtown.

Well don't give her too much credit, ... that isn't the upstairs kitchen. She had a second kitchen installed years ago in the basement for when we make sausage, can foods, make sauerkraut, bacon, or corned beef.

She said there was too much stuff in the kitchen and had a second kitchen built with plenty of cabinets and counter space. She also uses the basement kitchen from time to time, but never complains that I have all the cabinets packed with my gadgets and equipment. I also have my own stove, freezer, and refrigerator down there as well.

It also works out well for her because when she entertains, the counter space is adjacent to the bar and make a great area to set-up for the chafing dishes and the food.

Holy crap......and I thought I had alot of sauces. What I do know is I get in crap for the bottles in the fridge and the backup in the pantry. Gotta show that cupboard shot to my wife. Good to see the Tiger Sauce bottom right.....it is the one thing I would not be without.....the SBR's is good stuff too though we do not get the kind of selection up here in Canada that you do....jealous I am.

Nice selection, but I would be in a dilemma if I had that many choices. I would lose sleep trying to determine which to use. I do love to use SBR mixed with grape jelly as a glaze for MOINK balls...talk about sticky.

Same here. We only get one SBR on this side of the bridge.

Really? I'm surprised. I've seen all of those SBR sauces at Giant except the sweet chili. The ones I've had have been good with the exception of the Cola sauce. I didn't care for that one much.

MadMan that is quite a stash! The Purple Pork Masters is one of my favorites.

I saved the picture of your cupboard and now have it set as the "desktop" picture on my 2 monitors.

25slp8p.jpg

Last edited:
You have enough sauce for a small store! 8)

I see Rudy's. Can you buy it off the shelf there??

TIM

Sweet!! Great variety of sauces!! Wish my cupboard was that organized. :-D

Holy crap......and I thought I had alot of sauces. What I do know is I get in crap for the bottles in the fridge and the backup in the pantry. Gotta show that cupboard shot to my wife. Good to see the Tiger Sauce bottom right.....it is the one thing I would not be without.....the SBR's is good stuff too though we do not get the kind of selection up here in Canada that you do....jealous I am.

I know shipping is a lot between the US and Canada, but the next time it goes on sale I'd be happy to purchase and ship for you at cost. It goes on sale for a dollar a bottle which is a good price especially for a good variety. Sometimes there is a coupon for $1.00 off of two which brings the cost to $0.50 a bottle....

Can't go wrong whether you mix it or use it plain.

Back