THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have far more pics of meat and BBQ related items on my PC and phone than I do of my wife, in fact I have no pics of my wife on my phone. Crap I guess I'm in big trouble as well.

^^^ Ha!!! you can't explain meat to one that does not Que ^^^ My wife catches me looking into a the meat case at a high end grocery in Tucson, she does not get it or attempt to understand, she thinks I'm nuts. I must say she does appreciate the results of my passion though.

^^^ Ha!!! you can't explain meat to one that does not Que ^^^ My wife catches me looking into a the meat case at a high end grocery in Tucson, she does not get it or attempt to understand, she thinks I'm nuts. I must say she does appreciate the results of my passion though.

Exact same thing with me....lol....if there were no pictures of food or recipes, then she would be suspicious!!

Back