THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$400 you got a deal

I don't really need one that bad - plus there's that whole having $400 laying around thing.

I think if you let that kettle hang around a little bit you'll find a need for it - that really is a great score - I think they retail for over a grand. You can smoke in it, grill on it, maybe even live in it! You might wanna hold on to it in case you want to trade for something, & you may not want to let it go when the time comes. That really is probably about the best score I've heard about yet - congrats!

Keep the ranch and get rid of the Chargriller. You can do an indirect smoke on that thing and probably get a longer burn than your other smoker.

Keep the ranch and get rid of the Chargriller. You can do an indirect smoke on that thing and probably get a longer burn than your other smoker.

The chargriller is sold already. I mainly smoke on my UDS, I also have a weber silver b, a 22.5" weber, a weber smokey joe converted with into a muds, and a weber q100

I sent the wife a pic of me standing next to it. She said "Dear God." She also said when she comes home and orders new shoes i can't tell her no.

Why can't I find a deal on a BGE like this.

Why can't I find a deal on a BGE like this.

I like my Ranch Kettle better than I liked my BGE that I sold, but I seem to be the odd man out on this. I paid $450 and it had been used once and you could see where the ribs were laying on the maiden voyage. Put a chimney of charcoal on one side, chunk of fav wood, and fill her with ribs before you decide to sell. It is indeed a rib cooking machine. Not to mention that once a year cook that everyone thinks is its sole function like this:
IMG_1912.JPG

Whoa!!! I looked at getting the ranch until I saw the retail price!!!! Wholly Cow Brisket! You got an awesome deal!!! congrats!!! KEEP IT! forever!!!!

Careful you do not fall in there when grilling. If the lid closes, it may be too late when they find ya!

That is just too good to say no! Im sure if you got one then you find ways too put them to good use.

Well it looks like this may have a new home. One of the members here made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I will let him post here if he wishes.

Back