THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thats awsome! gongratulations and good luck! i like the way you took the pictures... makes it look like a little matchbox trailer!

Pretty sharp.

I am in the planning process of getting a trailer built, and I am thinking along some similar lines to this. Got a question for ya if you don't mind. What was your reasoning behind putting the wall up inside the trailer to seperate the porch from the rest of the interior, if the porch is still inclosed? I am thinking of forgoing an open porch in the back and just leaving the trailer with an open plan interior for the back 8 ft inside. Wondering if I may want to rethink that along your lines of putting a wall there if you have some reasons I haven't thought of.

Very pretty.

One thing that struck me though: having that sink/sprayerhead below the breaker panel wouldn't pass inspection in a fixed kitchen. Dunno what your local requirements will be for getting it certified to vend, but down here it might pose a problem. Be careful where the spray goes!

Tailgate, I wanted a back porch but at a 2 or 3 day vend where you need to cook, you would t want an open porch because you could never leave your rig then for fear of some drunk messing with your meat smoking. Having an enclosed porch allows me to smoke on a vend overnight and having everything locked up. The wall is just to seperate the cooking area with all the smoke and heat from the vending portion. I had roof vents with fans installed in the porch for venting also.

Tailgate, I wanted a back porch but at a 2 or 3 day vend where you need to cook, you would t want an open porch because you could never leave your rig then for fear of some drunk messing with your meat smoking. Having an enclosed porch allows me to smoke on a vend overnight and having everything locked up. The wall is just to seperate the cooking area with all the smoke and heat from the vending portion. I had roof vents with fans installed in the porch for venting also.

Ahhh, ok, got ya. More for me to think on as well as I plan mine, thanks.

man that is slick. i bet that extra width is gonna come in handy down the road.

Back