My Madison Ribberfest Photos (lots)

No...my neighborhood was a very calm and sane place! At least is in my own world!:biggrin: Actually, I had one of the best neighbors around. Sid was next door, and even took home the "Traveling Driftwood Trophy"! This award is very rich in history, and perhaps I will start a thread in the future of what this prestigious award is all about. Congratulations, Sid!!

those pics really says it all about madison !!.. especially with ferguson, seemed like he was always just sitting there !:lol:

I was staying focused like you told me to do :wink:

No...my neighborhood was a very calm and sane place! At least is in my own world!:biggrin: Actually, I had one of the best neighbors around. Sid was next door, and even took home the "Traveling Driftwood Trophy"! This award is very rich in history, and perhaps I will start a thread in the future of what this prestigious award is all about. Congratulations, Sid!!

Thanks Buddy; The "Traveling Driftwood Trophy" what can I say. It was a proud day for Monty Pigthon and the good people of Fisherville, Ky. It was amazing the support we received when we rolled back into town on Sunday. It has already been a shot in the arm for the Fisherville economy. Our tourism business has gone through the roof.

Thank you for the memories. I used to run a mobile restaurant for Hardee's and the Madison Regatta was my favorite event. Is the Cliff House still a B&B. What an awesome place.

Back