THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to everbody for your comments and suggestions. It was definitely worth the wait. It took me almost a year and a half of shopping around and justifying the expense before I went ahead and took the plunge.
I included one more picture as per Scotts request and also it should answer Mista's question. Ron L, thanks for your advice but I think I'll hold on to it for just a little while longer. Pig Headed, I took care of the signature and the weight is 995 lbs. The 1/2 inch firebox adds weight. This thing is solid. It cost me $572 just to ship it. Matt, I haven't named it yet. Still working on that. Anybody got suggestions? Thillin, I'm sure I'll have questions for you once I start using it.

Attachments

• DSCN0233.JPG
    DSCN0233.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 51
My 20x42 is an older model without the 1/2" firebox. It weighs about 800lbs or so. I am looking for a mobile welder to give me a quote on adding some pneumatic tires. Got to give a little more moveability. Oh yea, just to ship to N. TX was about $500 last year, so you got a deal.

thillin said:
My 20x42 is an older model without the 1/2" firebox. It weighs about 800lbs or so. I am looking for a mobile welder to give me a quote on adding some pneumatic tires. Got to give a little more moveability.
The 1/2" firebox was an option. It comes standard with 1/4".

Beautiful!!!

I'm sure you'll get a ton of mileage out of that bad boy. Can't wait to see some pics of food prepared on the beauty.

nice thanks for the pic of the fire box I wanted to see the opening for the drafts. I like it. it looks like a BERTHA to me.

Back