My competition trailer

I love the fact that you bring a golf cart to the site. Just make sure Wayne does not hear this. He is infamous for his escapades in them.

I know for a fact there are quite a few golf cart stories from barbecue contests.... right Ford!

I know for a fact there are quite a few golf cart stories from barbecue contests.... right Ford!
You sure managed to dump your brother off the back of one although in fairness to you we were stopped at the time. And I sure know better than to ever give you the keys again no matter how drunk I am.:biggrin:

You sure managed to dump your brother off the back of one although in fairness to you we were stopped at the time. And I sure know better than to ever give you the keys again no matter how drunk I am.:biggrin:

I will have you know I did not "dump" him. He fell off all by himself after we had stopped; both times...
Hope to see you somewhere this year golf cart or not.

I will have you know I did not "dump" him. He fell off all by himself after we had stopped; both times...
Hope to see you somewhere this year golf cart or not.
I may make it to Pine bluff this year - not sure yet. I will be at the GAB and then probably won't go south of Mt Vernon after that. You know there's always a cold one for you if you show up.

what are you using for a water heater & pump? i was thinking 110v converted demand units for my trailer.
I have a 110 RV pump as I don't have the trailer wired for DC. It's normal on demand and works off the taps. The hot water is a tiny titan under the counter unit again electric. I can run it, the pump, lights and the FE's all at once on 15 amp although I have 30 amp service in the trailer. Now if I want to make coffee or finish my brisket in the microwave :twisted: I better make sure the water heater is turned off.

thanx ford. i'll have to look into that(so ingrained w/ 12v boat stuff i never thought of rv stuff)my trailer is 30amp too a spare circuit i can use just for the pump & heater.

There might be some folks that expect you in Colleyville this year, now that the awning is fixed:wink::cool:

still no keg and tap but it is back at the dealer and I should pick it up tomorrow. It now has the ramp door so I can use it for a couple of FE's to cook at comps. Of course that means I now need 30 feet of space as it's 16 plus about 7 for the door and 5 for the tongue. Now I have to decide how to cover the door when it's down and make a bench that will fold up for travel and can be expanded to make a bed at night.

still no keg and tap but it is back at the dealer and I should pick it up tomorrow. It now has the ramp door so I can use it for a couple of FE's to cook at comps. Of course that means I now need 30 feet of space as it's 16 plus about 7 for the door and 5 for the tongue. Now I have to decide how to cover the door when it's down and make a bench that will fold up for travel and can be expanded to make a bed at night.

yep you will still be paying for an extra space. that is no fun. My trailer has me paying more all the time. I do like the bench Idea!

I would still put the Keg tap in:biggrin:

Back