My book named "Best Barbecue Book in the World"!!!

I love this book, not only because Jason is a Brother, but I'm in it!:cool:

Congrats Jason and thanks for being a good sport on the sauce thingie. I believe this award is much better.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Congrats Brothers!

Any other books in the works?

I've got a few ideas, so we'll see what the publisher thinks. The more this one sells, the better chance I'll have of putting out a sophomore release!

I noticed the pre-sale for the paperback is ridiculously cheap.

It's great to see the book is also available for Kindle. I use the Kindle PC edition on my netbook while cooking all the time. It's great to have a book or recipe loaded up on the screen.

Yeah, the paperback is being priced at a whole different price point. And with Amazon's undercutting, it's right around $11. It's pretty hard to beat that price!

FYI - Our book came out at pretty much the same time as the iPad, so we were actually one of the first books released on that platform. Neat little bit of trivia! :p

I love this book, not only because Jason is a Brother, but I'm in it!:cool:

Congrats Jason and thanks for being a good sport on the sauce thingie. I believe this award is much better.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I believe in giving credit where credit it due. Nice work sir!

Wow, that's impressive. Congratulations.

Now you should write a sequel and replace "BBQ" in the title with "Bacon". :D

Wow, that's impressive. Congratulations.

Now you should write a sequel and replace "BBQ" in the title with "Bacon". :D

Something like this:
baconbetter_f_fullpic_2_1.jpg

Congrats! I look forward to getting my copy.

Just curious, how long did it take to write the book?

We were in a unique position because the publisher wanted to capitalize on the Bacon Explosion publicity, so we cranked it out in about 9 months. Lots of long nights in front of the computer, but it was totally worth it!!!

I found your book at the local Borders book store that is closing :sad: and got it for 40% off!! :thumb:

I've just browsed the contents and I'm already excited about it!

Note to brethren near the Pleasanton Borders - sorry this was the last copy.

I found your book at the local Borders book store that is closing :sad: and got it for 40% off!! :thumb:

I've just browsed the contents and I'm already excited about it!

Note to brethren near the Pleasanton Borders - sorry this was the last copy.

That sucks for Borders, but nice score! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the recipes!

Back