THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I attended a BBQ class sponsored by the Californial BBQ Association this weekend. It was awesome and I would recommend any of the brethren in this state to attend one sometime. I got serious training on every meat I love! The instructors were competitive cookers and willing to pass on some great stuff to us.

I have made what I thought were pretty good ribs in the past. Well, taking the training given to me by Chris Juencke of Smokin' Yankees BBQ Team I produced the best ribs ever tasted in this house.

Thanks for looking and you oughta try this!

Here are the babies trimmed, rubbed and left in the fridge for about 5 hours
Rubbedandready-1.jpg

After 2-1/2 hours at 275 and 30 minutes in foil with 1-1/2 oz apple juice then back on slathered for about 10 minutes
Cookedrack.jpg

Here they are good to go. These were the best ribs I have ever made. My family gave me a standing ovation..... or well as close as families will do.

Cutandready.jpg

Great looking ribs....gonna order some simply marvelous!!

Back